FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
When designing the Fury, we wanted to shape a frame that would fit everyone – including wide temple to temple width, different cheekbone variations but with great glare reducing lens coverage. We took a perfect square lens design and added a ripper 8 base lens curve to eliminate glare from the top, bottom and sides. We then custom designed slimline temples with moulded aerodynamic channels. These little babies may not look like much, but they actually increase airflow around your face (particularly if you’re travelling at high speeds on a boat or bike), reducing wind resistance and creating a cooling effect for your eyes. The result is a frame perfect for most people, with incredible visual performance when you need it most.
- Custom aerodynamic channels reduce wind resistance
- Multi-fit square lens shape- Natural colour perception- Cuts out harsh glare - Full peripheral protection
- Ice; The vibrant Ice blue mirror overlays a natural Stone grey base tint Crown Glass lens. We use real metallic particles in our Ice Blue Mirror lenses as only real metallic particles reflect bright light and heat away from your eyes. This actually creates a cooling effect during periods of intense light and reduces eye fatigue. Our real metallic mirrors are sandwiched between layers of Crown Glass so they can’t be damaged or scratched off! The neutral grey lens tint allows for natural colour perception while vaporising glare. It is suitable for everyday use, particularly in high glare situations where you want natural colour perception. The Stone grey lens tint takes your vision; and relaxes it. The natural grey colour removes irritating glare and noise from your vision and provides perfect optical clarity without changing your colour perception. The result? Spotters’ Ice Blue mirror is a high glare specialist, giving glare-free vision and natural colour perception The Ice Blue Mirror finish also hides your eyes.
- Carbon; Spotters’ Carbon; a Photochromic Glass lens with a Grey tint that allows for a natural colour perception, while cutting out harsh glare. The Carbon lens takes your whatever you are looking at, and just relaxes it. The natural grey colour removes irritating glare and noise from your vision and provides perfect optical clarity without changing your colour perception. Our Photochromic Carbon lens is designed specifically for those who want neutral colour perception. The dark tint blocks glare and harsh bright light without altering your colour perception and now that it is Photochromic allows for longer wear through the day as it will adjust to your light conditions.
- Halide; A true revolutionary high definition lens, Spotters’ Halide is the world’s darkest polarised Photochromic copper crown glass lens. A combination of the world’s best technology and highest quality elements, Halide offers unsurpassed glare reduction while providing superior depth perception and precision optics. It is suitable for everyday use, particularly in high glare situations. Halide is the culmination of almost 2 years of intense design and development and is specifically engineered for extreme conditions; it can withstand Australia’s brightest, sunniest, high glare conditions and still offer perfect optical clarity, insane depth perception, and high scratch resistance. The Halide lens has been specifically developed for people who are sensitive to extreme glare. The unique high contrast copper tint of the Halide lens offers better clarity and depth perception to the human eye than any other colour, and delivers it without distortion. Halide makes objects sharper, gives clearer vision over distances, shows greater depth perception in water and eliminates eye fatigue and headaches. The Halide lens is also dark enough to hide your eyes.
- Penetrator; Our unique Penetrator is a high contrast bronze polarised photochromic crown glass lens that blocks glare, filters blue light and gives the sharpest definition. It is suitable for all day, every day use. Enhanced photochromic performance adapts to bright sunlight, reflective glare from water, snow, heavy rain, mist, or fog and is flexible for all conditions from dawn to dusk. The unique colour of our Penetrator lens actually enhances your vision in low light conditions. Wear them in the rain, wear them in late afternoon city haze, wear them in the fog or through that unexpected sun shower, and your vision will be clear. No glare, no squinting, and you won’t have to remove your sunglasses because everything is too dark – the Penetrator lens adjusts to varying light conditions, so if there’s low light, the lens will lighten to suit. You can literally wear this lens from dawn til dusk.
- Nexus; The incredible iridescent blue/green mirror overlays a high definition Emerald Green polarised Crown Glass lens. We use real metallic particles in our Nexus Mirror lenses as only real metallic particles reflect bright light and heat away from your eyes. This actually creates a cooling effect during periods of intense light and reduces eye fatigue. Our real metallic mirrors are sandwiched between layers of Crown Glass so they can’t be damaged or scratched off! The high definition Emerald Green base tint is incredibly soothing to your eyes, allowing for increased depth perception and improved colour awareness without altering your colour vision. We developed the Emerald Green base tint (the same as our Emerald lens) because there is nothing on the market that gives your eyes natural colour tones while delivering enhanced depth perception.
- Xtreme; Spotters Xtreme lens. Low light specialist. Not for the faint hearted. Yellow lenses have been around for years, and professionals swear by them for the added contrast and light enhancement they deliver. So what do you do if you’re Australia’s performance eyewear brand? You take that incredible yellow colour and turbo charge it. The Xtreme lens isn’t just a yellow sunglass lens. First up, it’s polarised, so it’s going to cut down glare off the water. You’d be amazed at how much glare there is on the water even when the sun is barely above the horizon. Secondly, these are Crown Glass lenses – perfect optical clarity, lightweight and with superior scratch resistance. But wait – there’s more. These lenses are Photochromic. That’s right – these bad boys will actually adjust to your light conditions, reducing the intensity of the light reaching your eyes once the sun comes up.
- Gold; The brilliant Gold Leaf mirror overlays a high contrast copper polarised Crown Glass lens. We use real gold leaf metallic particles in our Gold Leaf Mirror lenses as only real metallic particles reflect bright light and heat away from your eyes. This actually creates a cooling effect during periods of intense light and reduces eye fatigue. Our real metallic mirrors are sandwiched between layers of Crown Glass so they can’t be damaged or scratched off! The superior high contrast copper base tint filters out the majority of damaging short blue light waves which land in front of the retina and cause blur, headaches and eye fatigue. This unique copper tint also serves to contrast colours across the visible light spectrum, making object edges appear sharper, colours more vivid and everything within your field of vision crisp and in-focus.
- Emerald; We developed the Emerald lens because there is nothing else on the market that gives your eyes natural colour tones while delivering enhanced depth perception. As a result, we’ve tinted the Emerald at the precise point in the electromagnetic spectrum that allows the human eye to perceive colour. This lens feels extremely soothing to your eyes, shows undulations in the field in front of you and contrasts objects under water to give you clearer vision. This lens is perfect for people who are colour blind or are uncomfortable with the copper tones of the Halide and Penetrator lenses.
- Ingite; On the front surface is a vibrant Ignite Mirror constructed from real metallic particles. The real metallic mirror reflects bright light and heat away so your eyes stay cool and relaxed all day. The view from the front is what people will see when they look at you while wearing your eyewear. Underneath the incredible Ignite Mirror is natural Grey base tint on a Crown Glass lens. This base tint keeps your colour and depth perception natural. You don’t actually see the Red/Gold Mirror while you’re wearing the lenses. What you will see is the natural Grey – your view looking through.
Don’t forget, the Ignite Mirror is protected between layers of Crown Glass so it can’t be damaged or scratched off!
- Frame Width: 138mm- Bridge Width: 15.8mm- Lens Width: 63mm- Lens Height: 41.2mm- Template Length: 130mm- Temple to Temple: 107.5mm- Screw to Screw: 130.5mm- Frame Fit: Large