FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
The Coyote frame has been a favourite in the Spotters range for years and years. And it’s a favourite for a reason – nice wide temples block peripheral glare while providing a comfort fit. Big lens size gives great coverage from temple to temple. But, you said it wasn’t big enough. That we could make Coyote bigger and better. So we did! Try on the new Coyote Plus for size if you liked the old Coyote.
- Natural colour perception
- Cuts out harsh glare
- Full peripheral protection
- Great width temple to temple
- Wide temples to protect your eyes from peripheral glare
- Carbon; a Photochromic Glass lens with a Grey tint that allows for a natural colour perception, while cutting out harsh glare. Our Photochromic Carbon lens is designed specifically for those who want neutral colour perception. The dark tint blocks glare and harsh bright light without altering your colour perception and now that it is Photochromic allows for longer wear through the day as it will adjust to your light conditions.
- Nexus; The incredible iridescent blue/green mirror overlays a high definition Emerald Green polarised Crown Glass lens. We use real metallic particles in our Nexus Mirror lenses as only real metallic particles reflect bright light and heat away from your eyes. This actually creates a cooling effect during periods of intense light and reduces eye fatigue. Our real metallic mirrors are sandwiched between layers of Crown Glass so they can’t be damaged or scratched off! The high definition Emerald Green base tint is incredibly soothing to your eyes, allowing for increased depth perception and improved colour awareness without altering your colour vision. We developed the Emerald Green base tint (the same as our Emerald lens) because there is nothing on the market that gives your eyes natural colour tones while delivering enhanced depth perception.
- Halide; A true revolutionary high definition lens, Spotters’ Halide is the world’s darkest polarised Photochromic copper crown glass lens. A combination of the world’s best technology and highest quality elements, Halide offers unsurpassed glare reduction while providing superior depth perception and precision optics. It is suitable for everyday use, particularly in high glare situations. Halide is the culmination of almost 2 years of intense design and development and is specifically engineered for extreme conditions; it can withstand Australia’s brightest, sunniest, high glare conditions and still offer perfect optical clarity, insane depth perception, and high scratch resistance.
- Ice; The vibrant Ice blue mirror overlays a natural Stone grey base tint Crown Glass lens. We use real metallic particles in our Ice Blue Mirror lenses as only real metallic particles reflect bright light and heat away from your eyes. This actually creates a cooling effect during periods of intense light and reduces eye fatigue. Our real metallic mirrors are sandwiched between layers of Crown Glass so they can’t be damaged or scratched off! The neutral grey lens tint allows for natural colour perception while vaporising glare. It is suitable for everyday use, particularly in high glare situations where you want natural colour perception. The Stone grey lens tint takes your vision; and relaxes it. The natural grey colour removes irritating glare and noise from your vision and provides perfect optical clarity without changing your colour perception.
- CR Grey & Copper; CR-39 is the lightweight and impact resistant option, suitable for outdoor activities where every gram counts. Spotters’ Columbia resin is an amazing light weight plastic polymer, resistant to abrasion, solvents and chemicals, gamma radiation, ageing and material fatigue. If you refuse to compromise on the quality of your optics but you need a lightweight lens, Spotters Columbia Resin is the only choice. Available in Grey and Copper.
- Penetrator; Our unique Penetrator is a high contrast bronze polarised photochromic crown glass lens that blocks glare, filters blue light and gives the sharpest definition. It is suitable for all day, every day use. Enhanced photochromic performance adapts to bright sunlight, reflective glare from water, snow, heavy rain, mist, or fog and is flexible for all conditions from dawn to dusk. The unique colour of our Penetrator lens actually enhances your vision in low light conditions. Wear them in the rain, wear them in late afternoon city haze, wear them in the fog or through that unexpected sun shower, and your vision will be clear. No glare, no squinting, and you won’t have to remove your sunglasses because everything is too dark – the Penetrator lens adjusts to varying light conditions, so if there’s low light, the lens will lighten to suit. You can literally wear this lens from dawn til dusk.
- Gold; The brilliant Gold Leaf mirror overlays a high contrast copper polarised Crown Glass lens. We use real gold leaf metallic particles in our Gold Leaf Mirror lenses as only real metallic particles reflect bright light and heat away from your eyes. This actually creates a cooling effect during periods of intense light and reduces eye fatigue. Our real metallic mirrors are sandwiched between layers of Crown Glass so they can’t be damaged or scratched off! The superior high contrast copper base tint filters out the majority of damaging short blue light waves which land in front of the retina and cause blur, headaches and eye fatigue. This unique copper tint also serves to contrast colours across the visible light spectrum, making object edges appear sharper, colours more vivid and everything within your field of vision crisp and in-focus.
- Frame Width: 152.5mm- Bridge Width: 21.2mm- Lens Width: 64.5mm- Lens Height: 39.5mm- Template Length: 130.2mm- Temple to Temple: 119mm- Screw to Screw: 144mm- Frame Fit: Large