The SE Sport 400 hydrofoil is the best way to improve performance, reduce the time to plane, lower your fuel consumption, and improve your stability at low and fast speeds. Made from a super thick polypropylene polymer, the hydrofoil is more durable than rigid plastic foils, yet still maintains a lightweight form.
The SE Sport 400 hydrofoil the only true drill free hydrofoil. Using the SE Sport patented Disk-Grips, the SE Sport 400 is able to mount without drilling or modifying the cavitation plate. All that is needed for complete install is a 7/16" wrench or socket set, and a phillips head screwdriver.
All SE SPORT hydrofoils are made in the USA.
This hydrofoil will suit outboards and sterndrives 40 - 350 in horsepower.
- Length: 403.61mm
- Width: 431.04mm
- Length (Mounting cut-out): 213.86mm
- Width (Mounting cut-out, centre): 57.91mm
- Width (Mounting cut-out, outside): 104.64mm
Suits all 40-350hp outboard and sterndrive engines. Installation adjustments will be required for the following engines;
- Mercury 40, 50 and 60hp FourStrokes - these outboards have a 165.1mm plate width at the rear disk mount. Pilot holes are provided and can be drilled out of the SE Sport 400 for the Disk-Grips to fit here.
- Yamaha 350hp - This engine has a 184.15mm wide plate. Some expansion of outside holes with a 1/4 drill or a small round rasp will help with fitting.
- Various Evinrude engines in the 200-300hp range - These engines may require the use of the same 165.1mm pilot hole as the Mercury adjustments, and may also require expansion of the forward outer holes for the best fit. Measure the closest hole pattern before installing or modifying.
- This hydrofoil can be installed without the grips - mark the inside holes and drill through the cavitation plate with a 1/4 drill bit. Install as per normal, but without the disk-grips.
- A single piece SE Sport 400 Hydrofoil
- All required stainless steel fasteners, spacers, and Disk-Grips
- Mounting template and site guage
- Installation instructions