FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $89*
Rule-Mate fully automatic submersible bilge pumps with Rule's exclusive "Spongeability" feature.
New innovative design incorporates the bilge pump and water sensor in a single housing. Unique Rule "Spongeability" feature leaves the bilge the driest ever - when water in the bilge reaches a certain height the sensor automatically activates and the pump runs until water is pumped out, reducing boat weight, saving fuel and minimising bilge odour.
Pump check feature - simply touch the pump check button and hold for a few seconds to test cycle the pump. Also, a third wire allows for manual over-ride using Rule switch panel or it can activate an alarm or indicator lamp.
- Fully automated submersible bilge pump systems
- Bilge water sensor and pump in a common housing
- No battery drain other than when pump is in use
- Removable strainer and impeller area are accessible to clear debris
- Threaded ports for easy installation. Straight and 90 degree included
- Pump and switch are internally wired for easy installation
- Thermal overload protection
- Single touch test button feature
- Model: RWB1390
- Gallons Per Minute: 1100
- Litres Per Minute: 69
- Volts: 12V
- Amps: 4.0
- Hose Size: 28mm (1 1/8')
- Pumps are oval shaped with base footprint size: 110mm x 70mm
- Dimensions including threaded hose port: 150mm L x 80mm W x 115mm H