FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
The Rule 280 GPH (Gallons Per Hour) In- Line Pump is a multi-purpose submersible in-line pump that can be used for water (either fresh or salt) as well as diesel. Whether you use it as a transfer pump for fuel, as a bilge, or for deck pumping requirements like a deck wash/wash down, then this heavy duty pump is incredibly reliable. The Rule name has been long associated with bilge pumps and this is with good reason. Hard wearing, heavy duty and destined for longevity, Rule pumps are built tough to deal with the rigors of a harsh marine and off-road environment. Having a reliable bilge pump can make the difference between having a minor incident on the water or a disaster; and is something that should be very strongly considered: without one it is up to you to manually bail out any water that finds its way into your boat.
- Pumps fresh water, sea water & diesel
- Multi-application - Bilge, fuel transfer or deck pumping arrangements
- Not to be used with petrol
- Pumps 280 GPH (Gallons Per Hour)
- Fits small spaces - will easily fit into the filling hole of a 20 litre drum