FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
Raymarine Quantum Radar, by FLIR, is the next generation of marine radar featuring CHIRP pulse compression technology.
Setting a new standard for compact solid state radar, Quantum delivers superior radar imaging on both long and extremely short ranges. Integrated Wi-Fi and thin cabling simplifies installation plus Quantum’s energy efficient and lightweight design provides safe radiated emissions and substantially reduced power consumption.
FLIR’s exclusive ATX™ advanced target separation technology displays targets like boats, landmarks, rocks, buoys, and weather cells with unsurpassed resolution and separation quality. Excellent short-range detection and enhanced target detail with 18’ (6m) minimum range. CHIRP Pulse compression ensures more energy reaches each target, resulting in superior imaging on long ranges.
Quantum’s CHIRP Pulse Compression technology identifies small, weak targets, even when positioned close to strong returns. Quantum solid-state technology is ready to use in seconds, without any lengthy warm up period. Easy to upgrade – Quantum uses the same bolt pattern as previous generation radars. Optional Quantum adapter cable eliminate the need to run new radar cables.
- Simple Wi-Fi connection between Quantum and any Raymarine LightHouse II powered MFD
- Quantum’s small diameter power cable is easy to route through tight spaces
- Weighs 50% less than traditional magnetron radars
- Safe Emissions thanks to Quantum’s low power solid state radar transmitter
- Very low power consumption (17 Watts transmit and 7 watts standby)
- Extended vessel battery life when under sail
- Input Voltage: 12 or 24 Vdc (Min: 10.8V, Max: 31.2 V)
- Networking: Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet (RayNet)
- Antenna Type: Patch Array
- Power Consumption: Transmit mode 17W; standby mode 7W; sleep mode 2W
- Range: Scales from 1/16 to 24 nautical miles
- Transmit Frequency: 9354 to 9446 MHz
- Peak Power Output: 20W
- Duplexer: Circulator
- Pulse Widths (3 dB): 40 ns to 14.7 μs
- CHIRP Lengths: 400 ns to 20 μs
- CHIRP Bandwidth: Up to 32 MHz
- IF Bandwidth: 26 MHz
- Noise: Less than 4 dB
- Max. Range Scale: from 1/16 to 24 nautical miles
- Beamwidth (nominal): 4.9º horizontal and 20º vertical
- Polarisation: Horizontal
- Waterproofing: IPX6
- Weight: 5.6 kg (12.3 lb)
Shop with the leading name in Online Fishing and Outdoors Equipment. Davo's Tackle pride ourselves on having three very simple priorities; the best prices, the best gear and the best service. We are here to make it super easy and affordable to you to get fishing and exploring. You have already invested a lot of time and money just to get the opportunity to go fishing, so we want to make the experience as enjoyable and affordable as possible. We are the leaders in the industry for a very good reason.
Take advantage of our super secure payment options, ultra easy returns process, money back guarantee, price beat guarantee, speedy express shipping on all orders and superior after sales service from a fully licensed and registered Australia business established in 1978!