FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $89*
For serious rock and beach fisherman the PENN brand, specifically the Prevail series, is a must. Being the most expensive surf rod in PENN's lineup, the Prevail APEX rod line raises the standard. The Prevail APEX line, which includes Fuji reel seats and premium Fuji K frame guides with SiC inserts, uses PENN's SLC² blank structure to withstand larger weights and enable longer casting. This is a very high-end surf rod because of the hybrid X wrap shrink tube/Winn grip design, which maximises comfort and ergonomics for extended casting sessions!
Penn Prevail Apex Surf Overhead Rod 1202OHMH Features
- SLC² blank construction to provide an extremely strong, yet balanced rod
- Fuji® K-Series tangle-free guides with SiC inserts and stainless steel frames
- Up to 25% lighter than Prevail II range
- Premium Fuji™ Reel Seats
- Ergonomically shaped diamond X wrap shrink tube / Winn grip design for a secure grip in all conditions
Penn Prevail Apex Surf Overhead Rod 1202OHMH Specifications
- Model: 1202OHMH (1598603)
- Length: 12'
- Line Rating: 10-15kg
- Cast Weight: 30-100g
- Action: Medium Heavy
- Pieces: 2