FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $89*
The new OZtrail Cruiser 240 Fast Frame Tent is fast becoming the new "must have" at campsites around Australia!
If you are looking for a tent that you wont waste any time on either setting up or packing down then the OZtrail Fast Frame series of tents is just for you. Perfect for touring, the Fast Frame tents are high quality and easy to use for weekend trips but even if you intend to stay at your campsite for a longer period of time you will find these tents both comfortable and practical. Small enough to take anywhere but big enough to fit you, your camping and sleeping gear, whatever your preferences are when camping outdoors an OZtrail Fast Frame tent is everything you need.
The OZtrail Cruiser 240 Fast Frame Tent is quick to set up, and pack up too. This model is the perfect mix of simple design and quality materials, born and bred for Aussie touring.
The OZtrail Cruiser 240 Fast Frame Tent is designed to be super easy to set up – simply peg out the four corners, extend the corner poles and the tent will stand up before you. Finally, draw the fly over the inner tent, set up your awning and relax! Ideal for touring where you’re putting your tent up and down each day or for someone who prefers to spend less time setting up and more time relaxing. Includes a large front awning for plenty of shade (spreader bar for awning included). A lightweight design makes it easy to carry to your campsite too.
The fly is constructed from 150 Denier rip stop polyester material and Silver Coated UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100% waterproof barrier. Factory heat taped seams keep the tent waterproof by preventing seam leakage and Posi-Brace™ securely fastens your fly to the tent with these Velcro® attachment points.
The inner tent is constructed from 150 denier polyester with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects. Tensile Tab™ with J-Hooks keeps the poles firmly in position during periods of high wind while Tensile Loops™ act as shock absorbers at the peg down and guy rope points for greater stability and durability.
The OZtrail Cruiser 240 Fast Frame Tent also has a heavy duty DryFloor incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry, and an Easy Step D Door which is an oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
The large mesh walls on the inner tent allow for great flow through ventilation. Large windows are built into the outer tent to allow you to completely control the climate. DryGuard™ Plus protects windows from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together. The poles system is a heavy gauge 16/20 mm steel frame with non-corrosive plastic hubs provides quick sest up, greater strength and improved water shedding. 3 Awning poles are provided as well as sturdy pegs and pre-attached guy ropes.
The OZtrail Cruiser 240 is ideal for moderate to tropical conditions. This is a great tent that is perfect for touring!
- UVTex 2000 Fly - A 100% polyester 150D ripstop fabric, enhanced with UVTex treatment.
- DrySeam™ - Factory heat taped seams keep the tent waterproof by preventing seam leakage.
- PosiBrace - Securely fasten your fly to the tent weatherproof by preventing seam leakage.
- DryFloor™ - A heavy duty floor with a bucket design for extra waterproofness at ground level.
- No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are.
- Polyester Inner - A 100% polyester fabric that keeps you cool and dry in hot or humid conditions.
- Duo Door - A door with mesh and fabric zippered panels allowing single zip effortless access.
- Easy Step D Door - A generously sized door with lower door sills to prevent tripping.
- Tentsile Loop - Shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability and longer life.
- DryGuard™ Plus - Windows are protected from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together.
- Power Access and Storage - Power cord access port, Velcro cord holders and light attachment point.
- Model: DTF-C240-E
- Colour: Green / Beige
- Sleeps: Up to 4 Adults
- Pole System: 16/20mm (3 awning poles provided)
- Pole Material: Steel frame
- Mesh Windows
- 8x coil zips
- 12V ready: Power cord access flap
- 2x side wall pockets
- Tent floor area: 240 x 240cm
- Awning Size: 180cm
- Tent head height: 195cm
- Weight: 13.4kg
- Pack Size: 113 x 23 x 23cm
- 300D carry bag
Shop with the leading name in Online Fishing and Outdoors Equipment. Davo's Tackle pride ourselves on having three very simple priorities; the best prices, the best gear and the best service. We are here to make it super easy and affordable to you to get fishing and exploring. You have already invested a lot of time and money just to get the opportunity to go fishing, so we want to make the experience as enjoyable and affordable as possible. We are the leaders in the industry for a very good reason.
Take advantage of our super secure payment options, ultra easy returns process, money back guarantee, price beat guarantee, speedy express shipping on all orders and superior after sales service from a fully licensed and registered Australia business established in 1978!