FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99*
- We are a fully authorised Minn Kota Australia Pro Dealer
- 24/7 expert Customer Service available
- MPN: 601611
The all new Saltwater Terrova includes the all new category leading i-Pilot with Heading Sensor antenna, Bluetooth communication with a new larger screen remote, lift assist as well as a new look design. The new foot pedal with spot lock button is optional with this motor. Australia’s favourite Bow Mount motor just got even better!
Boat positioning becomes automatic with the redesigned, GPS-powered i-Pilot Link system. i-Pilot Link lets you set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. Link does all that plus the ability to control your motor from your Humminbird, follow depth contours, and automatically navigate to your favorite spots. Both systems feature reinvented Spot-Lock – the most accurate electronic GPS anchor ever – and have redesigned remotes with larger screens, more options, and Bluetooth technology, so you can connect to your smartphone for quick control of basic functions and easy software updates.
i-Pilot gives you full command of your motor. But when you want simplified, compact control, grab the waterproof Micro Remote accessory for quick command of Spot-Lock, speed, steering and Advanced AutoPilot. i-Pilot can learn multiple remotes so you can use your original remote and Micro Remote together.
- (Re-invented Spot Lock) Enhanced to be the most accurate electronic GPS anchor ever, Spot-Lock holds you on a spot with unparalleled precision.
- (Spot Lock Jog) Move your Spot-Lock five feet forward, backward, left or right – just by pushing a button. Feature available with Heading Sensor fitted.
- (Heading Sensor) ST i-Pilot systems feature a new Heading Sensor, which recognises changes in the boat’s heading due to wind and current, and communicates with the i-Pilot system to minimise boat swing for a more accurate, stronger hold.
- (Quieter Steering Motor) New Riptide Terrova has a completely new motor design – engineered to run quieter than ever before.
- (Digital Maximiser) Stay on the water up to five times longer on a single charge. Digital Maximizer controls the draw of power at variable speeds to keep you fishing longer.
- (Lift Assist) A new Lift-Assist mechanism on the redesigned Riptide Terrova carries the weight of the motor for you to make stowing easier – so you can save your strength to reel in the big ones.
- Model: Riptide Terrova Saltwater iPilot 112lb 72in 36v
- Thrust: 112lb
- Shaft Length: 72in
- Volt: 36
- Control: i-Pilot
- i-Pilot: Heading Sensor
- Prop: Weedless Wedge 2
- Universal Sonar: No
- Jog Mode: Yes
- Max Boat Length: 7.6m
- Composite Shaft: Yes
- Digital Maximiser: Yes
- Cool, Quiet Power: Yes
- Lift Assist: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes