FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
The Mac Coltellerie Sub 11 D Knife is suitable for spearfishing, scuba diving and fishing. It is a strong Stiletto style knife with a black contoured handle and a double-edged blade. Made in Italy. It has a blade length of 11 cm (4.33 inches), with an overall length of 23 cm (9.05 inches).
The strong Mac Coltellerie Sub 11 D Knife has a double-edged blade with one serrated side. It is a durable knife with a safety scabbard that that has an O-ring at the rear to fasten the knife securely in place and to remove it one-handed if needed. The handle has a hole for use as a lanyard attachment loop.
Made in Italy with state of the art equipment, unique moulds and quality presses. A very durable knife from a company that has been around for almost half a century and is known for its quality hunting and diving knives.
The pointed tip makes this a great companion knife for all spearfishermen. This knife is for spearos who want a spearfishing knife that can easily penetrate fish to dispatch them quickly.
- Straight and Serrated Cutting Edges
- Lanyard attachment hole in handle
- Comes with Plastic Protective Sheath
- Blade: Stainless Steel - W 1.4116
- Model: MAC26 (black)
- Hardness: 55-56HRC
- Thickness: 3.8 mm (0.149")
- Weight: 112 g (3.95 oz)
- Handle material: PP and TPE mixture
- Knife length: 23 cm (9.05")
- Blade length: 11 cm (4.33")
- Sheath: PP, 45 g (1.58 oz)