FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
The Jabsco Par-Max 1 series pumps are available as automatic and manual demand pumps. They will automatically turn on when a fixture is opened and turn off when all fixtures are closed. The pump is a manual demand pump for use with an electric faucet.
When starting up an automatic demand pump with a completely dry system, allow time for the demand pump to fill the system. Open a faucet, allow air to vent and close faucet when water flow is steady. Faucet strainers and aerators should be cleaned regularly.
Jabsco ParMax 1 Plus Low Flow, Compact Pressure Pump is small, versatile and very quiet. Perfect For camper trailers & 4WD's, as well as boats caravans & RV'S.
- Sealed Motor & Pressure Switch, Providing Years Of Dependable Reliability
- Jabsco Diaphragm Pumps Provide Dependable Run Dry Capabilities
- Built In Thermal Protector Prevents Overheating
- Low Amp Draw
- Self Priming - Up To 6ft (1.8 Metres)
- Pump Weight 630 Grams
- Pump Length 165 mm
- Pump Width 103mm
- Pump Height 70mm
- Easy To Install.
- 12 Volt
- Flow 1.0 GPM (3.8Lpm)
- Amps 3.5 Max (4A Fuse Required, Not Supplied)
- Pressure 35 PSI (2.4 BAR)
- Duty Cycle- Intermittent.
- Housing Material- Polypropylene
- Faucet Height Above Sink 240mm, Threaded Tail 80mm
- Port Type- Quick Disconnect 3/8 HB Straight Poly- (Fittings To Fit Pump & Faucet Included).