FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
INOX MX5 Plus has been specially formulated by modifying the original INOX base formula, with the addition of the high-grade friction modifier Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). INOX MX5 Plus has been designed for applications where a superior extreme pressure, anti-corrosion, anti-moisture, liquid lubricant or an industrial quality machine cutting oil lubricant is required.
MX5 Plus PTFE lubricant can also be used for any other application where an extreme pressure anti-corrosion liquid lubricant is required.
- Designed for applications where a superior extreme pressure, anti-corrosion, anti-moisture liquid lubricant, a high-grade penetrating oil or an industrial quality machine cutting lubricant is required (Safe to use in saw, lathe & milling reservoirs).
- Will not harm metal points or surfaces, fibreglass, formica, painted or enamel finishes, plastics or neoprene seals.
- Will not become tacky, alter surface tolerances, dry out or wash off with water
- Non-toxic, non-conductive, non-corrosive and non-staining.
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is premium grade extreme pressure anti-friction medium which gives increased lubrication between the contact surfaces. This reduced friction environment also lowers operating temperatures and extends life.
Caution: INOX MX5 plus may affect some natural rubber products with continual long-term use.