FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
The Cressi Pro Star Mask, Snorkel and Fin Set is the complete, entry level package for snorkelling, scuba diving, freediving and spearfishing. It combines the all-round Cressi Pro Star full foot fins with the Cressi Matrix Black mask, and a Cressi Gamma snorkel.
Great Choice for Scuba Diving, Snorkelling, Freediving and Spearfishing.
Includes Cressi Pro Star full foot fins, Matrix Black mask, and a Gamma snorkel. Cressi Pro Star Fins designed for optimum performance. Cressi Matrix Mask with a wide field of view. Cressi Gamma Snorkel with semi-dry design.
The Cressi Pro Star Fins are a Sleek Design that positions the blade on top of the foot pocket for optimum performance. The foot pocket is made of a very soft elastomer material that comfortably wraps around your foot, eliminating any foot cramping that occurs in many fins. The blade is made of high performance polypropylene material.
Designed to be used for scuba as well as snorkelling, the Cressi Pro Star is the perfect fin choice for the recreational diver. This is a futuristic design, deriving from the Cressi deep sea skin-diving models, which introduces the use of more reactive materials. The blade is made of exceptionally light and reactive. The blade material is combined with a comfortable thermo-rubber (elastomer) for the foot pocket, side rails and for various inserts. The blade originates from the upper-part of the foot pocket, with a 20% increase in useful surface area compared to a traditional fin of the same length. The side rails extend along the blade, continuing in a protective seal around the whole blade edge. Two stabilising flaps on the end-of-the-blade and on the sole of the foot, guarantee excellent stability of the fin during kicking.
The excellent, highly anatomic, computer-designed foot pocket, provides optimum transmission of leg-fin thrust. The resulting combination of materials is a formidable product that makes kicking easier and powerful at the same time. The Cressi Pro Star model is one of the most powerful full-foot fins in the Cressi range and is an excellent choice for snorkeling, skin-diving and scuba divers.
The Cressi Matrix Mask is a Compact Tempered Glass Twin-Lens mask that takes the basic design concepts of the Big Eyes Evolution and pushes them to a new level of performance. More pronounced Inverted Tear-Drop Shaped Lenses, Raked Inward to sit even closer to the eyes, and built overall more compact make the Matrix an ideal choice for Divers and Free Divers looking for the biggest view in the smallest package. The Matrix has a Wide Field of View, with a Double Feathered Edge 100% Hypoallergenic Soft Silicone Skirt. It's Extraordinary Inverted Tear Drop Lens Visibility, together with its Extreme Comfort and Efficient Adjusting Low Profile Buckle System for the Wide Split Style Silicone Strap makes this model a great choice for all diving activities.
The Pressure Buckles are Easily Adjusted by a pull of the mask strap, you can hear them click, by placing pressure with your thumbs behind the buckle you can easily pull the mask from your face in a smooth and non-stressful manner. The Cressi Matrix Mask has an Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalisation which can be utilised even when wearing thick gloves. The Matrix Mask is an Extremely Low Volume Design. Mask has an Over Molded Frame Design for an easy grip.
The Cressi Gamma Snorkel has a Semi-Dry Profiled Splash-Guard that Drastically Reduces Water Entering the Snorkel Tube from Splashing of Wind and Waves, without Blocking the Breathing Tube. An Adjustable Snorkel Keeper Attachment System for Quick-Attachment to the Mask Strap runs along the snorkel tube for Perfect Positioning. New Drainage Well that draws all the Residual Water to the Bottom end of the Tube, Preventing Blockage of Breathing. Internal Elliptical One-Way Purge Valve optimizes Water Drainage, making it quick and easy to purge the Snorkel Clear.
The Cressi Gamma Snorkel has a High-Quality 100% Removable and Angled Silicone Mouthpiece attached to a Lower Corrugated Section that Reduces Jaw Fatigue when used for prolonged periods of time. The Corrugated Section also quickly Drops-Away from the Diver's Mouth when switching from the Snorkel to the Scuba Regulator.
Cressi Pro Star Full Foot Fin
- Lightweight, Reactive and Fluid Fining Blade
- Sleek Designed Fin
- Blade on Top of Foot Pocket for Optimum Performance
- 20% Increase of Blade Surface Area
- Strong High Performance Polypropylene Blade Material
- Soft Comfortable Computer Designed Elastomer Foot Pocket
- Foot Pocket Comfortably Wraps Around Foot, Eliminating Foot Cramping
- Thermo-Rubber (elastomer) Side Rails and Various Inserts
- Side Rails Provide Protective Seal for Blade Edges
- Two Stabilizing Flaps on End-of-Blade and Sole of Foot for Excellent Stability
- Highly Anatomic Foot Pocket, Optimum Transmission of Leg-Fin Thrust
- Fin Makes Kicking Easier and Powerful
Cressi Matrix Black Mask
- Fits medium to large adult faces
- Compact Tempered Glass Twin-Lens Design
- Inverted Tear-Drop Shaped Lenses
- Lenses are Raked Inward to Sit Closer to the Eyes
- Ideal Choice for Divers and Free Divers
- Wide Field of View
- Double Feathered Edge 100% Hypoallergenic Soft Silicone Skirt
- Efficient Adjusting Low Profile Buckle System
- Wide Split Style Silicone Strap
- Pressure Buckles are Easily Adjusted
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Extremely Low Volume Design
- Over Molded Frame Design for Easy Grip
Cressi Gamma Snorkel
- Profile Splash Guard
- Semi-Dry Design
- Keeps Out Water from Wind and Waves
- Easy Adjust Snorkel Keeper Attachment
- Drainage Well for Dryer Breathing
- Elliptical One-Way Purge Valve
- High-Quality 100% Removable and Angled Silicone Mouthpiece
- Lower Corrugated Section
- Mouthpiece and Corrugated Tube Reduces Jaw Fatigue
- Corrugated Section Drops-Away from Diver's Mouth when Switching from Snorkel to Scuba Regulator
Sizes (US): (5.5/6.5), (7/8), (8.5/9.5), (10/11), (12/13)