FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $89*
The ANBI Battery Switch eliminates drainage of stored power by isolating the battery from power-hungry components like clocks, and general energy leakage. Installation is quick and easy and can be completed in less than 15 minutes.
Even when your ignition key is off, there are still components that draw current and continue to drain your battery. That's why it’s common to find it flat when you to go to start a vehicle, like a boat, classic car, or ride-on mower after it’s sitting for an extended period.
This is both inconvenient and costly as a completely flat dead battery can often become damaged if left uncharged for an extended period. The ANBI Switch™ is a simple, high quality, robust solution to help you avoid flat batteries.
ANBI also provides a theft deterrent by virtually immobilising the vehicle when activated. This can result in significant savings on insurance premiums.
- Simple installation
- Suitable for wide range of applications
- Proven anti-corrosive. Exceeds international standards for salt and sea spray
- Accelerated life tested for proven durability
- Conforms to Australian Design Regulations 42 - 00, 01, 02, 03 04
- Designed and manufactured in Australia