FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
- Fully authorised Humminbird Australia Pro Store
- Expert advice on these units available 24/7
- Navionics card, transducer and all mounting essentials included
- MPN: 104599B
The SOLIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G2 fish finder features a large 10.1" Cross Touch Interface display with LED backlight, MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+ and Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar. Includes GPS chartplotting, Humminbird Basemap, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet and NMEA 2000® capabilities, as well as AutoChart Live with depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping.
- NEW MEGA Side Imaging+: See the world below like never before with crystal-clear viewing out to 200 feet on either side of your boat. You'll unlock more fish and structure with 20% more detail than MEGA Side Imaging Sonar.
- NEW MEGA Down Imaging+: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 200 feet below your boat. You'll unlock more fish and structure with 20% more detail than MEGA Down Imaging Sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Cross Touch Interface: Control your fish finder using the touchscreen or the keypad—it's up to you. Cross Touch lets you quickly and intuitively access technologies on your terms, no matter your situation and conditions. Any menu navigation you can do on the touchscreen can also be done on the keypad and vice versa.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- NMEA 2000® Networking: Connect SOLIX to a NMEA 2000 backbone to gather a complete view of your vessel, including available information like engine gauges, fuel information, and NMEA 2000 connected accessories. Share this information to any other Humminbird unit onboard that is connected via an Ethernet network.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Enable features like wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. Additionally, you can take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges and adjustable water levels, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket and unit cover.
Display Size - Diagonal10.1"
Display Pixel Matrix1280H x 800V
Sonar-StandardDual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging+, MEGA Side Imaging+
Sonar-Coverage20°, 42°, 60°, (2) 86° & (2) 55° @ -10dB
Sonar-Optional50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP and SM3000
CHIRP - Frequencies SupportedFull Mode (28-75 kHz), Narrow Mode (75-155 kHz), Optional Deepwater (28-250 kHz), Wide Mode (130-250 kHz)
Sonar-Frequencies Supported50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz
Depth-Sonar1,200 ft (standard transducer), 5,000 ft (optional Airmar CHIRP SM3000)
CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported455 kHz DI+ (435-535 kHz), 455 kHz SI+ (405-505 kHz), 800 kHz DI+ (800-860 kHz), 800 kHz SI+ (780-840 kHz), MEGA DI+ (1100-1200 kHz), MEGA SI+ (1050-1175 kHz)
Depth-Down Imaging125 ft (800 kHz), 200 ft (MEGA), 400 ft (455 kHz)
Range-Side Imaging (Side-To-Side)250 ft (800 kHz), 400 ft (MEGA), 800 ft (455 kHz)
FeaturesBluetooth, Built In GPS, Built In Mapping, CHIRP Digital Sonar, Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum Imaging+, Networking, Side Imaging, Touch Screen, Wi-Fi
Memory Card SlotDual Micro SD
Compatible With360 Imaging, AIS, AutoPilot, Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon, NMEA 2000, Radar
Power Draw2.4 Amps
Power Input10.8-20 VDC
Power Output Peak-to-Peak8000 Watts
Power Output RMS1000 Watts
Screen Snap ShotIncluded
Mount-Standard Size11.81" W x 7.89" H x 4.45" D
Mount-OptionalIn-Dash Mounting Kit
Mount-Optional Size11.81" W x 7.06" H x 1.52" D
Transducer IncludedXM 14 HW MSI T
Transducer Mount LocationTransom
Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points10,000, 50, 50/20,000
360 Imaging CompatibilityYes
Minn Kota i-Pilot Link CompatibilityYes
Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor CompatibilityYes
Navionics Gold/HotMaps CompatibilityYes
Navionics Platinum + CompatibilityYes
5-Port Ethernet Switch CompatibilityYes
Heading Sensor GPS CompatibilityYes
View Preset KeysNo
X-Press Menu SystemNo
Custom Digital ReadoutYes
Custom View SelectionsYes
Display Colors Grayscale16-Bit
Display Size8" - 10"
Display TypeColor TFT
Shop with the leading name in Online Fishing and Outdoors Equipment. Davo's Tackle pride ourselves on having three very simple priorities; the best prices, the best gear and the best service. We are here to make it super easy and affordable to you to get fishing and exploring. You have already invested a lot of time and money just to get the opportunity to go fishing, so we want to make the experience as enjoyable and affordable as possible. We are the leaders in the industry for a very good reason.
Take advantage of our super secure payment options, ultra easy returns process, money back guarantee, price beat guarantee, speedy express shipping on all orders and superior after sales service from a fully licensed and registered Australia business established in 1978!