FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $60
- Fully authorised Humminbird Australia Pro Store
- Expert advice on these units available 24/7
- Navionics card, transducer and all mounting essentials included
- MPN: 104584B
The HELIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G3N model features a large 10.1" display, MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+ and Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar. Includes GPS mapping, built-in Bluetooth, Ethernet networking capabilities and ability to create your own maps in real-time with AutoChart Live's depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping. Humminbird Basemap cartography is built-in, with the option to expand your mapping capabilities with available LakeMaster charts.
- NEW MEGA Side Imaging+: See the world below like never before with crystal-clear viewing out to 200 feet on either side of your boat. You'll unlock more fish and structure with 20% more detail than MEGA Side Imaging Sonar.
- NEW MEGA Down Imaging+: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 200 feet below your boat. You'll unlock more fish and structure with 20% more detail than MEGA Down Imaging Sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Enable features like wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. Additionally, you can take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges and adjustable water levels, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket and unit cover.
Display Size - Diagonal10.1"
Display Pixel Matrix1024H x 600V
Sonar-StandardDual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging+, MEGA Side Imaging+
Sonar-Optional50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
CHIRP - Frequencies SupportedFull Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
Sonar-Frequencies Supported50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHz
Depth-Sonar1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)
CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported455 kHz DI+ (435-535 kHz), 455 kHz SI+ (405-505 kHz), 800 kHz DI+ (800-860 kHz), 800 kHz SI+ (780-840 kHz), MEGA DI+ (1100-1200 kHz), MEGA SI+ (1050-1175 kHz)
Depth-Down Imaging125 ft (800 kHz), 200 ft (MEGA), 400 ft (455 kHz)
Range-Side Imaging (Side-To-Side)250 ft (800 kHz), 400 ft (MEGA), 800 ft (455 kHz)
Memory Card SlotDual SD
Power Draw1.2 Amps
Power Input10.8-20 VDC
Power Output Peak-to-Peak8000 Watts
Power Output RMS1000 Watts
Screen Snap ShotIncluded
Mount-Standard Size13.44" W x 7.5" H x 4.2" D
Mount-OptionalIn-Dash Mounting Kit
Mount-Optional Size13.44" W x 7.12" H x 1.32" D
Transducer IncludedXM 9 HW MSI T
Transducer Mount LocationTransom
Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points2,500, 47, 50/20,000
360 Imaging CompatibilityYes
Minn Kota i-Pilot Link CompatibilityYes
Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor CompatibilityYes
Navionics Gold/HotMaps CompatibilityYes
Navionics Platinum + CompatibilityYes
5-Port Ethernet Switch CompatibilityYes
Heading Sensor GPS CompatibilityYes
View Preset KeysYes
X-Press Menu SystemYes
Custom Digital ReadoutYes
Custom View SelectionsYes
Display Colors Grayscale16-Bit
Display TypeColor TFT
Shop with the leading name in Online Fishing and Outdoors Equipment. Davo's Tackle pride ourselves on having three very simple priorities; the best prices, the best gear and the best service. We are here to make it super easy and affordable to you to get fishing and exploring. You have already invested a lot of time and money just to get the opportunity to go fishing, so we want to make the experience as enjoyable and affordable as possible. We are the leaders in the industry for a very good reason.
Take advantage of our super secure payment options, ultra easy returns process, money back guarantee, price beat guarantee, speedy express shipping on all orders and superior after sales service from a fully licensed and registered Australia business established in 1978!