FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
The Mac Coltellerie Torpedo 11 Knife is suitable for spearfishing and scuba diving. It is a strong Stiletto style knife with a black contoured handle and a double-edged blade. Made in Italy. It has a blade length of 11.5 cm (4.52 inches), with an overall length of 23 cm (9.05 inches).
The strong Mac Coltellerie Torpedo 11 Knife has a hard-metal bolster at the rear, for hammering, a spear flopper adjuster, and a double-edged blade with one serrated side. The comfortable handle and secure friction locking mechanism, also make this knife a good choice.
Made in Italy with state of the art equipment, unique moulds and quality presses. A very durable knife from a company that has been around for almost half a century and is known for its quality hunting and diving knives.
The pointed tip makes this a great companion knife for all spearfishermen. This knife is for spearos who want a spearfishing knife that can easily penetrate fish to dispatch them quickly.
- Straight and Serrated Cutting Edges
- Hard metal bolster for hammering
- Flopper adjuster tool
- Comes with Plastic Protective Sheath
- Blade: Stainless Steel - W 1.4116
- Model: MAC23 (black handle)
- Hardness: 55-56HRC
- Thickness: 3.8 mm (0.149")
- Weight: 115 g (4.05 oz)
- Handle material: PP with TPE overmold
- Knife length: 23 cm (9.05")
- Blade length: 11.5 cm (4.52")
- Sheath: PP, 30 g (1.05 oz)