FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
- Fully authorised Humminbird Australia Pro Store
- Expert advice on these units available 24/7
- Navionics card, transducer and all mounting essentials included
- MPN: 104568B
The HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3N fish finder features MEGA Side Imaging, MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, Ethernet networking capability, Bluetooth, AutoChart Live, GPS and Humminbird Basemap built-in. The 7", ultra-wide display gives you ample room to view the many pre-loaded split screen view options.
- NEW to HELIX 7- MEGA Side Imaging: See the world below like never before with crystal-clear viewing out to 125 feet on either side of your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Side Imaging sonar.
- NEW to HELIX 7- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Enable features like wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. Additionally, you can take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket.
Display Size - Diagonal 7"
Display Pixel Matrix 800H x 480V
Sonar-Standard Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging, MEGA Side Imaging
Sonar-Optional 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
CHIRP - Frequencies Supported Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
Sonar-Frequencies Supported 50/83/200/455 kHz
Depth-Sonar 1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)
CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported MEGA DI (1075-1150 kHz), MEGA SI (1075-1150 kHz), 455 kHz (440-500 kHz)
Depth-Down Imaging 480 ft (455 kHz), 75 ft (MEGA)
Range-Side Imaging (Side-To-Side) 480 ft (455 kHz), 250 ft (MEGA)
Interface Keypad Control
Memory Card Slot Single Micro SD
Power Draw 800 mA
Power Input 10.8-20 VDC
Power Output Peak-to-Peak 4000 Watts
Power Output RMS 500 Watts
Screen Snap Shot Included
Sonar Recording Included
Mount-Standard Size 10.54" W x 5.8" H x 3.68" D
Mount-Optional In-Dash Mounting Kit
Mount-Optional Size 10.54" W x 5.44" H x 1.13" D
Transducer Included XNT 9 HW MSI 150 T
Transducer Mount Location Transom
GPS Chartplotting Included
GPS Receiver Internal
GPS Trackplotting Included
Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points 2,750, 45, 50/20,000
360 Imaging Compatibility Yes
Humminbird Basemap Included
LakeMaster Compatibility Yes
Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Compatibility Yes
Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor Compatibility Yes
Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility Yes
Navionics Platinum + Compatibility Yes
Platinum Compatibility Yes
Radar Compatibility Yes
5-Port Ethernet Switch Compatibility Yes
AIS Compatibility Optional
Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility Yes
Target Separation 2.5"
Upgradable Software Yes
View Preset Keys No
X-Press Menu System Yes
Custom Digital Readout Yes
Custom View Selections Yes
Display Colors Grayscale 16-Bit
Display Type Color TFT
Temperature Built In
Temperature Alarm Yes
Temperature Graph Yes
Shop with the leading name in Online Fishing and Outdoors Equipment. Davo's Tackle pride ourselves on having three very simple priorities; the best prices, the best gear and the best service. We are here to make it super easy and affordable to you to get fishing and exploring. You have already invested a lot of time and money just to get the opportunity to go fishing, so we want to make the experience as enjoyable and affordable as possible. We are the leaders in the industry for a very good reason.
Take advantage of our super secure payment options, ultra easy returns process, money back guarantee, price beat guarantee, speedy express shipping on all orders and superior after sales service from a fully licensed and registered Australia business established in 1978!