FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
Minn Kota’s new Ultrex gives you the control of a Fortrex®, plus all the capabilities of i-Pilot® Link™. Get ultra-responsive, comfortable Power Steering with GPS-powered tools like Spot-Lock, and change the way you fish forever.
Boat positioning becomes automatic with the redesigned, GPS-powered i-Pilot Link system. i-Pilot Link lets you set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. Link does all that plus the ability to control your motor from your Humminbird, follow depth contours, and automatically navigate to your favorite spots. Both systems feature reinvented Spot-Lock – the most accurate electronic GPS anchor ever – and have redesigned remotes with larger screens, more options, and Bluetooth technology, so you can connect to your smartphone for quick control of basic functions and easy software updates.
Built-in Protection for Interference-Free Sonar Performance. Keep your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected with the streamlined design of Universal Sonar 2. It runs all components through the motor’s shaft, with shielded connectors that virtually eliminate interference. So you get crystal-clear sonar performance with no rigging and no messy, exposed wires. Suits all units with single and dual beam capabilites.
- (Power Steering) The same heel/toe steering as the cable steer Fortrex, made easier. Power Steering reduces steering effort and foot fatigue, making Ultrex the smoothest, most responsive motor you’ve ever driven.
- (Steering Lock) When you take your foot off Ultrex’s foot pedal, the motor head remains pointed in the direction you left it last, without recoil or readjustment
- (Re-invented Spot Lock) Enhanced to be the most accurate electronic GPS anchor ever, Spot-Lock holds you on a spot with unparalleled precision.
- (Ultrex Foot Pedal with Spot Lock) Features heel-toe Power Steering and new AutoPilot and Spot-Lock buttons for hands-free navigation and anchoring. Includes 5’ cord.
- (Lift Assist) Cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half, making it as easy as lifting your ute tray door.
- (Mono-Arm Design) The solid, one-piece construction of Ultrex’s Mono-Arm bracket gives it strength that’s unmatched by any other, for less wear, longer life and quieter operation.
- Model: Ultrex 80lb ADV i-Pilot Link 45" 24v
- Thrust: 80lb
- Shaft Length: 45in
- Volt: 24
- Control: Ultrex Foot Pedal
- i-Pilot Link Remote (smartphone via Phone App)
- Universal Sonar 2: Yes
- Composite Shaft: Yes
- Digital Maximiser: Yes
- Cool, Quiet Power: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes