FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99*
Traditional full stainless steel back and metal side cast system. Direct wind strong injection moulded spool with a stainless steel bush ensures a lifetime of fishing. To control a fish taking line on a direct wind reel the hand is taken off the winding handle and quickly applied to the line surface and spool to create back pressure. When the fish has slowed put your hand back to the handle and recover the line and the fish.
Simply nothing to go wrong or break on this reel. Fish alert system is activated from the back of the reel.The fish alert switch can be engaged when leaving the rod and reel unattended to warn you of a fish taking line. Left handed reels are available.
- 60 (6.0″)
- Traditional full stainless steel back
- Metal side casting system
- Direct wind strong injection moulded spool
- SPOOL DIAMETER: 150mm (6")
- LINE CAPACITY: 500m / 7kg
- COLOUR: Black
- TARGET SPECIES: Bream Dart Flathead Salmon Tailor Whiting