FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
- Fully authoriused Raymarine Australia Pro Dealer
- MPN: E70365-03-AUS
Delivering customisation and simplicity in an ecosystem that is constantly evolving to work with the user to enhance their experience.
Presenting a host of personalisation and live animations, Lighthouse 3 offers free updates, adding to a continually growing feature packed system.
Axiom RV models add SideVision and RealVision 3D to the mix. A powerful 4-channel, 60 frequency, wide spectrum sonar experience, delivering life-like imagery.
The revolutionary all-in-one transducer features Gyro-stabilised AHRS (Attitude and Heading Reference System) which compensates and smooths out inconsistencies in vessel movement, for a clearer image and bottom resolution allowing for superior 3D imagery.
- Trunion Bracket
- Trunion Knobs x 2
- Suncover (Trunion Mount)
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- M5x58 Threaded studs x 4
- M5 Thumb nuts x 4
- Documentation pack
- Power/NMEA 2000 cable (with 1.5 m (4.92 ft) power lead and 0.5 m (1.64 ft) NMEA 2000 lead)
- RealVision RV-100 transducer and associated fittings
- Screen Size: 7.0" Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
- Screen Type: Touchscreen
- Mounting Options: Top / Flush / Bracket / Rear Mounting
- Networking: 1 x 10/100 Mbits/ Network (RayNet)
- Waterproofing: IPX6 / IPX7
- Memory Card Slot: 1x MicroSD
- Wi-Fi WiFi - 802.11 b / g
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR power class 1.5 (supports AVRCP 1.0)
- Radar Compatible: Yes
- Thermal Night Vision Compatible: Yes – compatible with FLIR M100 and M200 cameras
- Video over IP Camera Support: Add up to 10 Video over IP network cameras
- Built-in Sonar: Model dependent
- External Sonar Compatible: Yes – support for Digital and CHIRP sonar modules
- GPS Built-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS
- Optional Remote Controls: RMK-10
- AIS: With optional receivers and transceivers
- Audio Integration: Support for NMEA2000 compatible audio devices
- Voltage: 12V DC (8 V to 16 VDC)
- Operating Temperature: -25º C to +55º C
- NMEA2000: NMEA2000 via DeviceNet port. SeaTalkng compatible using an optional adapter
- Unit Dimensions: 210 x 142 x 77mm
Shop with the leading name in Online Fishing and Outdoors Equipment. Davo's Tackle pride ourselves on having three very simple priorities; the best prices, the best gear and the best service. We are here to make it super easy and affordable to you to get fishing and exploring. You have already invested a lot of time and money just to get the opportunity to go fishing, so we want to make the experience as enjoyable and affordable as possible. We are the leaders in the industry for a very good reason.
Take advantage of our super secure payment options, ultra easy returns process, money back guarantee, price beat guarantee, speedy express shipping on all orders and superior after sales service from a fully licensed and registered Australia business established in 1978!