FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $89*
ProSport Generation 3 On-Board Marine Battery Chargers incorporate all-digital microprocessor control. Like no other, the ProSport Series provides automatic installation feedback with its exclusive "System Check OK" and individual "Battery Bank Trouble" LED indicators, and also has the most advanced energy saving mode.
After fully charging and conditioning batteries, ProSport's Energy Saver Mode will monitor and Auto Maintain batteries only when needed to maintain a full state of charge, resulting in maximum reserve power performance and lower AC power consumption and operating costs. Each ProSport model has 2 digitally selectable charge profiles to choose from with a third high performance AGM HP profile on the ProSport20 Dual and includes a once-a-month storage reconditioning mode for extending battery life.
- ProMar Digital Technology - Delivers fast efficient charging in a lightweight design
- Distributed-On-Demand™ Technology - Automatically charges and maintains your engine crank battery while distributing all remaining charging amps to trilling motor or house battery(s)
- System OK and Battery Bank Trouble Status Indicators - Advanced technology eliminates time consuming troubleshooting by clearly indicating system and battery connections are OK or if a fault is present on a specific battery bank
- Storage Recondition Mode - During short or long-term storage, ProSport automatically reconditions all batteries on board once a month for maximum battery life and performance
- Digital LED Display and Battery Type Selector - LED indicators for Charging, Conditioning and Auto Maintain modes in addition to AC power and selected battery type (2 charge profiles to choose from with a third high performance AGM HP profile on the ProSport20 Dual only)
- Digital Multi-Stage Performance Charging - Fully charge and extend the life of your batteries. Automatically charges, conditions and safely maintains all batteries on board for maximum time on the water
- Energy Saver Mode - After fully charging and conditioning batteries, ProSport's Energy Saver Mode will monitor and Auto Maintain batteries only when needed, maintaining a full state of charge. This significantly reduces AC power consumption, lowers operating costs, and maximises reserve power performance
- Built-in Quality & Safety - Compact and rugged extruded aluminium design, dual in-line DC safety fuses for trolling motor and house battery banks. Built-in over-voltage, overload, over-temperature, reverse polarity and ignition protection
- Pre-wired for easy installation
- DC Voltage Systems: 12/24
- Amps: 12
- No of Batteries: 2
- AC & DC Cable Length: 6' / 6'
- Size: 9.875" x 7.25" x 2.75"
- Weight (lb): 4
- Global AC in (PFC): 100-260V AC 50/60Hz