FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
The Columbia PFG Bahama Long Sleeve Shirt has handy pockets and helpful performance features like venting and UPF 30 combine with simple styling and clean lines to deliver a hard-working fishing shirt fit for the discerning sportswoman.
- Hidden venting keeps the cool air flowing through
- Quick dry fabric for functional performance on the water
- Colour: White Cap
How to Measure
- Neck -Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- Chest/Bust -Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm.
- Waist -Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Hips -Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Sleeves -Start at the centre back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- Size: X Small
- Chest / Bust (cm): 81-84
- Waist (cm): 65-67
- Hips (cm): 88-90
- Size: Small
- Chest (cm): 86-89
- Waist (cm): 70-72
- Hips (cm): 93-95
- Size: Medium
- Chest (cm): 91-95
- Waist (cm): 75-77
- Hips (cm): 98-102
- Size: Large
- Chest (cm): 99-103
- Waist (cm): 81-85
- Hips (cm): 105-109
- Size: X Large
- Chest (cm): 107-113
- Waist (cm): 90-95
- Hips (cm): 114-119
Shop with the leading name in Online Fishing and Outdoors Equipment. Davo's Tackle pride ourselves on having three very simple priorities; the best prices, the best gear and the best service. We are here to make it super easy and affordable to you to get fishing and exploring. You have already invested a lot of time and money just to get the opportunity to go fishing, so we want to make the experience as enjoyable and affordable as possible. We are the leaders in the industry for a very good reason.
Take advantage of our super secure payment options, ultra easy returns process, money back guarantee, price beat guarantee, speedy express shipping on all orders and superior after sales service from a fully licensed and registered Australian business established in 1978!