Based on high quality components and a light weight design the Revo ALX incorporates new technology including the Salt Shield Concept bearing and AMGearing™ systems within the compact Revo design.
Featuring Salt Shield Bearing Concept, newly developed ball bearings that are coated with a water-repelling shield, greatly reducing salt adhesion for silky smooth operation and increased durability.
Casting efficiency is maximized by the Rocket Line management system that improves casting distance while reducing wind knots
- Salt Shield Bearing. A newly developed ball bearings that are coated with a water repellant shield.
- 7 stainless steel HPCR™ bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- AMGearing™ system provides precision machined gears for unparalleled smoothness and durability
- Computer optimized (COG™) gear design allows for the most efficient gear system
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
IM-C6 (Insert molded C6) body design combines an X-Cräftic™ gearbox design with a C6 carbon body, which
gives a lightweight construction that houses gears in perfect alignment
- C6 carbon rotor provides significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength or durability
- Rocket Line Management System™ provides better control of all types of fishing lines
- Machined aluminium braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Rocket Spool Lip Design™ allows better control of line coming off the spool
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- Everlast™ bail system for improved durability
Gear Ratio: 6.2 : 1
Bearings: 7 + 1
Weight: 200 grams
Drag: 3 kg
Capacity: 4 kg/200 m