The Cressi Tokugawa 3mm Wetsuit is a one piece steamer, with 3mm thick neoprene. Cressi designed the camouflage specifically for Australian waters. The perfect wetsuit for spearfishing and snorkelling.
The unique Tokugawa camouflage adapts to different water environments. From the blue waters of North Queensland, to the greener tones of Southern Western Australia, the suit’s pattern provides ultimate camo for all environments.
Cressi Anatomically cut pattern – the wetsuit patterns are so individual, and Cressi moulded them beautifully to fit the human body. This continues through the entire range of Tokugawa Suits.
The extended knee pad covers and protects the suit and you – including shin reinforcement. Thus, it protects your suit if you’re kneeling on the ocean floor a lot when spearfishing.
The Tokugawa is also fitted with a high-density loading chest pad. Lastly, the lining is Dura Stretch Nylon. Providing the best of both worlds, the Cressi Tokugawa offers an amazing compromise between stretch and comfort, with durability.
- Camouflage adapts to different environments
- Anatomically cut pattern
- Extended knee pads
- High density loading chest pad
- Dura Stretch Nylon Lining
- YKK branded zipper
(refer to size chart for detailed specifications)
- Size: X Small (1)
- Suitable for weight: 55-62kg
- Suitable for height: 162-166cm
- Size: Small (2)
- Suitable for weight: 58-65kg
- Suitable for height: 168-175cm
- Size: Medium (3)
- Suitable for weight: 63-78kg
- Suitable for height: 170-178cm
- Size: Large (4)
- Suitable for weight: 75-85kg
- Suitable for height: 175-183cm
- Size: X Large (5)
- Suitable for weight: 83-95kg
- Suitable for height: 177-186cm
- Size: XX Large (6)
- Suitable for weight: 88-100kg
- Suitable for height: 179-192cm
- Size: XXX Large (7)
- Suitable for weight: 95-110kg
- Suitable for height: 181-196cm