FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70
The performance-tuned Axiom®+ is a new generation of award-winning Raymarine multifunction displays. Optimized for speed, Axiom Plus is equipped with a powerful quad-core processor for industry-leading responsiveness and speed, giving you the power to seamlessly redraw charts, navigate with augmented reality, and experience RealVision™ 3D sonar. (RealVision scanning RV models.) New, higher resolution IPS displays deliver 25 percent more brightness and new day/night colour palettes offer enhanced visibility in any lighting condition.
Axiom Plus features the renowned LightHouse 3 OS, the most powerful and easy-to-use Raymarine MFD operating system to date. The Raymarine Axiom+ range was designed for speed, performance, and future expansion.
- Navionics and C-Map charts available quickly and easily.
- Smart and intuitive LightHouse 3 OS makes navigating easy.
- Powerful quad-core processor, plus increased onboard storage for personal data and apps.
- ClearCruise™ Augmented Reality-capable for smarter navigation decisions.
- Upgraded IPS display technology delivers charts, sonar, radar, and video in stunning colour.
- Nano-coated, impact-resistant glass screen repels water, oil, and smudges for better viewing and accurate touch controls.
- The new 7, 9, and 12 inch displays deliver 25 percent more brightness in any lighting condition.
- IPS display technology delivers wider viewing angles and sharp contrast at twice the resolution of traditional displays.
- Improved viewing with new LightHouse colour themes, including Day and Night mode.
- Network with multiple Axiom displays, radars, sonar, and more.
- Next-generation, high-performance 10 Hz GPS/GNSS receiver with 4X increased sensitivity for accurate positioning.
- Axiom+ 7 MFD with Trunnion adaptor fitted
- Trunnion bracket
- 2 x Trunnion knobs
- Suncover - Trunnion mount
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- 4 x M5x58 Threaded studs
- 4 x M5 Thumb nuts
- Documentation pack
- 120mm DeviceNet to SeaTalkng adaptor cable
- 1.5m/0.5m Power/NMEA 2000 cable
- Physical Dimensions: 210mmW x 142mmH x 77mmD
- Screen Size: 7"
- Display Resolution: 1024W x 600V pixels
- Screen Brightness: 1500 nits
- Processor: Quad-Core
- IPX Water Rating: IPX7
- Voltage: 12vDC
- Wattage: 9.84W
- Transmit Power: 600W RMS
- Ethernet Ports for multiple screens: 1 Port
- NMEA2000 Compatibility: Yes
- Video Input Ports: Non standard. Compatible with CAM210IP, CAM220IP (Up to 10 IP network cameras) via RayNet
- Mounting Options: Bracket, Flush or Surface Mount
- WiFi Connectivity: Built-in
- Expansion Card: Slot 1 x microSD
- Waypoints: 10,000
- Routes: 150
- Track Log: 16 tracks with up to 10,000 points
- Sonar Compatible: Yes
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position): Yes
- Tide Tables (from map card option): Yes
- Autopilot Compatible: Yes
- Audio System Compatible: Yes
- Radar Compatible: Yes
- Chirp Sonar: Yes
- Operating Frequency: High CHIRP, DownVision, RealVision 3D 1.2MHz, SideVision
- Down Imaging (Transducer Dependant): Yes
- Useable Depth Down Imgaging: 100m+
- Sonar Useable Depth (T/D & Frequency Dependant): 120m+
- Side Imaging (Transducer Dependant): Yes
- Sonar Track Back: Yes
- Output Power: RMS 600W
- Water Temperature: Yes